EarthLite's Luna Portable Lightweight
COVID19 UPDATE: Earthlite stock delivery timeframe from USA approx 12 weeks
The Luna is an innovative Reiki ready aluminum frame with a Pro-Lite™ cushioning system that combines to create a super-lite, yet comfortable portable table. Add the Shimmy Lok™ leg brace system and you have arguably one of the lightest, strongest, most stable and comfortable full sized massage table on the market today.
You asked for a wide luxurious aluminium portable - well this is it.
76 cm wide, deep bed, 13 kilo light, full package included (headrest, armsling and deluxe bag)
Lifetime warranty*, a strong performer !
Reiki-Ready Super-Lite Frame
• Expertly designed by EarthLite’s advanced engineering team.
• Only 13Kg – easy to transport.
• Greater client access for specific massage work.
• Innovative dual post leg stabilizers.
• Full package with adjustable headrest, armsling and carry bag
• Patent pending Shimmy-Lok™ Leg Brace System eliminates leg instability inherent in other frame designs.
• Patented Cradle-Lock™ cabling system with 453 kg rated aircraft grade steel cables.
• Pro-Lite™ Cushioning System.
• Buttery soft, yet eco-friendly Natursoft™ upholstery.
• Weight:11.7 - 13.5 kg
• Width:76 cm
• Length:185.5 cm
• Height Range:61 - 86.5 cm
• Static Weight:1360 kg
• Max. Working Weight:340 kg
EarthLite - Ecofriendly
• 100% PU Natursoft® Vinyls – PVC Free
• Eco-Friendly CFC-Free cushioning systems
• Water-based lacquers & glues
• CNC optimized wood milling minimizes scrap
• Use of managed forest hardwoods in our products
• Intensive wood and sawdust recycling
• Energy efficient factory lighting
• Biodegradable cardboard packaging
Other DetailsLimited Lifetime Warranty
EarthLite guarantees its tables, excluding the foam and vinyl, against defects in material and workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own the table, up to five years after the model has been discontinued. The foam and vinyl are are warranted for up to three years from the original date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents or neglect, which includes tears in the upholstery and damage caused by harsh chemical-based cleaners. This warranty is limited to product repair or replacement, at EarthLite's sole discretion. You are responsible for shipping the table back to the factory for any warranty claim. EarthLite will return the warranted product =, shipping pre-paid, tp customers in USA only. International customers are responsible for all shipping charges (inbound and outbound), as ell as any applicable duties and taxes.