The Centurion Value-Lift Electric ABR Treatment Table
The Centurion Value-Lift Treatment Table is designed to fulfil the basic requirements of medical and allied health services offering treatments, examinations and patient services.
The power driven height adjustment allows easy access for elderly and incapacitated patients while also achieving an ergonomic working platform for the practitioner.
An integrated gas assisted head cradle may be adjusted through a wide range of angles very easily.
The table sits securely on four solid supports that can be adjusted for an uneven floor.
A foot-operated retractable wheel system allows easy manoeuvrability when required.
This product is currently in stock, please allow 1-2 business days for dispatch.
- Electric power motor - quiet, vibration free performance.
- Table base includes four adjustable floor levelling feet.
- The table base features a foot operated retractable wheel system handy if the table needs to be frequently repositioned, and easy manoeuvrability is required.
- Detachable power cord. Easy and inexpensive to replace if damaged because the power cord is not hard-wired into the table frame.
- Stainless steel foot controller.
- A lift-up backrest features a gas strut that makes adjusting easy and accurate.
- Pivot lift mechanism with all pivots bushed to ensure smooth and quiet operation.
- High-quality protective coated fabric with oil resistant properties.
- No assembly required.