THE CENTURION 720 ALUMINIUM
Fantastic valued Aluminium - has the width, strength and features you would expect in a top-line portable massage table. Buy and use as it stands or buy the package with adjustable headrest, armrest and transit bag. Perfect for home or mobile relaxation clinics.
The Elite range range of portables is the new generation of quality and affordable portable massage equipment from Centurion (a division of Athlegen Pty Ltd). Sourced by Centurion, a company with over 30 years experience in manufacturing portable tables.
Elite portables are one of the strongest and lightest tables available. Elite portables come standard with a face hole recess plug and the capacity to accept the addition of a more luxurious optional face cradle, (see image below). The table is height adjustable with an incredible 8 height adjustments, from 62cm to 82cm.
The Elite 720 is a full sized portable table at 1840mm long by 720mm wide with a high quality plywoodbase and still only weighs 13.7Kg!
PRICED FROM $385 as a stand alone table or $495 as a Package including adjustable headrest, armrest and transit bag.
Online sale price only
Standard Adjustable Height Range.
Instantly adjust your table's height with the push of a button. The Centurion adjusts through 6 height settings from 63cm up to 82cm, supporting a wide range of treatment techniques, from rolfing to reiki.
Unique, lightweight, all-aluminium featuring safety in design, comfort in use and high quality upholstery, cushioning and structural fittings. All moving joints are nylon sleeved for strength, long life and total silence.
Anatomy of a Centurion.
Superior fabrication. Metal components are kept apart by a special engineering grade of self lubricated plastic to prevent any noises during treatment, and to delivery a low maintenance product. Stainless steel hardware is used throughout
Upholstery covering Polyurethane (PU) Grey/Blue
Cushioning Standard 64 mm,
2 layers of high density foam.
CFC free, polyurethane foam
Face cradle mechanism size 19 mm diameter rods set 200 mm apart
Safe working load Table: 165
Take a closer look at why Centurion Elite portables by Athlegen are the preferred choice for many professionals both in Australia and internationally.
(1) Superior frame fabrication.
- Fabricated to our specific requirements.
- CNC precision crafted plywood frame with quality finger jointed construction.
- High level of testing and QC with superior fabricating processes ensure high structural integrity and consistent repeatability of the final product.
- Easy to set up and fold away without any of the fuss or noise of locking buttons.
(3) Height range
- Great height range with small increment adjustments to ensure you will be able to set to a table height that will be perfect for you.
(4) New “D” shaped telescopic aluminium leg
- Makes it much faster and very easy to adjust the table height.
(5) Rust resistant aluminium legs.
- Lightweight, strong and durable.
(6) Well proven design
- Reinforced aluminium struts provide super strong table support.
- Twin cable system for extra security.
- Well proven design for over 8 years and more than 200,000 treatment tables.
(7) Practitioner comfort
- Rounded corners for increased practitioner comfort when working around the table ends.
- Soft vinyl handles do not get in the way during treatments.
- High quality protective coated PU vinyl with oil resistant properties.
- Upholstery covering - PU Galaxy (blue/grey)
(9) Ready to add an optional adjustable angle face cradle.
- Face cradle size 19 mm diameter rods set 200 mm apart.
- Prone armrest can also be added to the face cradle mechanism.
(10) Smooth quiet operation - a proven performer
- Metal components are kept apart by a special engineering grade of self lubricated plastic to prevent any noises during treatment, and to delivery a low maintenance product.
- Stainless steel hardware is used throughout