The Athlegen Treatment ABR Pro-Lift is a versatile table suitable for a wide range of modalities, including massage, acupuncture, osteopathy, beauty treatments, examinations, or any multi modality practice.
The table can be ordered with or without a face recess. If you choose to have a face recess you can also order a face recess plug. Optional face cradle extension with prone position armrest can also be fitted.
The sturdy design helps to optimize your performance whilst achieving maximum comfort and support for your clients. With triple layered cushioning for superior comfort, quiet and speedy power driven height adjustment, and a manually adjustable back rest you have discovered just a few reasons why this is the perfect table for your practice.
Pro-Lift tables are proudly made in Australia by Athlegen. Athlegen tables have been manufactured locally for more than 25 years.
Select available options from the pull down menus above. Click here to see all option details
This is built to order: Allow 3 weeks
- Adjustable backrest section. Engineered to easily accommodate the repetitive demands of the busiest practice.
- Dunlop® cushioning. Triple layered cushioning system made exclusively from Dunlop® foams for effective patient treatments and superb comfort.
- High quality protective coated vinyl with oil resistant properties; durable, with a soft and comfortable feel.
- Stainless steel footswitch made in Germany. Heavy duty, ergonomic, low profile and easy to use.
- Proudly manufactured in Ballarat, Victoria for more than 25 years.
- Lift Motor Origin: Germany Force - Lift 10,000N Speed - Lift 11 mm sec
- Upholstery covering PVC tested to AS 1441.11, AS 1530.3, AS 4088.1
- Cushioning Standard 60 mm Dunlop® Australia three layered, CFC free, polyurethane foam
- Working height range Min: 488 mm to Max: 974 mm
- Safe working load 220 kg
- Footswitch Pneumatic; low profile 20 mm
- Power requirements 240 VAC @ 3.4 AMPS
- Table Length 1860 mm.
- Shipping dimensions 1930 mm x 730 mm x 720 mm
- Shipping weight 125 kg
- Australia 15 years structural, 5 years hardware, 3 years motor, and 1 year footswitch.
- Extended warranty available.
- Other countries upon request.
ANATOMY OF THE PRO-LIFT TABLE.
Why do so many professionals choose Athlegen?(1) Adjustable angle head section.
- Heavy duty design.
- Engineered to easily accommodate the repetitive demands of the busiest practice.
- Heavy duty 12.7 mm stainless steel shafts
- Operated by a lever that automatically locks the table section in place upon release.
- Excellent security, support and rigidity.
- Beautifully crafted in stainless steel.
- Large size plastic knob that is comfortable to grip and easy to use.
- Made in Germany.
- Reliable and vibration free performance.
- Powerful 10,000 n motor provides fast height adjustment resulting in less time wasted during treatments.
- All fabricated steel components are sandblasted to remove any surface impurities and improve paint adhesion.
- Phosphate pre-treatment process to provide superior resistance to corrosion and further improves paint adhesion.
- Final coats are electrostatically applied and oven baked for a hard durable finish.
- Includes concealed in-line wheels and floor levelling feet.
- Features locking castors, designed by us, with rubber tread and steel bearings and are one of the highest quality available.
- The motor is wired into a standardized I.E.C. 60320 connector with a detachable power cord.
- Because the power cord is not hard wired it is easy and inexpensive to replace if damaged.
- Each of the eight Pro-lift pivot joints is constructed using a special engineering grade of self lubricated plastic.
- Pivot bolts are high tensile steel
- Durable and silent pivot lift design.
- Well proven over 20 years and more than 30,000 treatment tables.
- Fabricated in our own Ballarat factory using certified Australian rolled structural grade steel.
- Robotic welded for absolute precision and quality of welds.
- Laser cut components and superior fabricating processes ensure high structural integrity and consistent repeatability of the final product.