ACCESS PRO-LIFT GOLD from $3432.00
This is built to order: Allow 4-6 weeks
Anatomy of a Pro-lift table.
Take a closer look at why Athlegen Pro-lift tables are the preferred choice for many professionals both in Australia and internationally. We have removed the upholstery to allow you to see all the structural components that make the Athlegen Pro-Lift table a proven performer.
Why do so many professionals choose Athlegen?
(1) Adjustable angle head section.
- Heavy duty design.
- Engineered to easily accommodate the repetitive demands of the busiest practice.
- Heavy duty 12.7 mm stainless steel shafts
- Operated by a lever that automatically locks the table section in place upon release.
- Excellent security, support and rigidity.
- Beautifully crafted in stainless steel.
- Large size plastic knob that is comfortable to grip and easy to use.
- Made in Germany.
- Reliable and vibration free performance.
- Powerful 10,000 n motor provides fast height adjustment resulting in less time wasted during treatments.
- All fabricated steel components are sandblasted to remove any surface impurities and improve paint adhesion.
- Phosphate pre-treatment process to provide superior resistance to corrosion and further improves paint adhesion.
- Final coats are electrostatically applied and oven baked for a hard durable finish.
(6) Stability and manoeuvrability: The standard base.
- Includes concealed in-line wheels and floor levelling feet.
- Features locking castors, designed by us, with rubber tread and steel bearings and are one of the highest quality available.
- The motor is wired into a standardized I.E.C. 60320 connector with a detachable power cord.
- Because the power cord is not hard wired it is easy and inexpensive to replace if damaged.
- Each of the eight Pro-lift pivot joints is constructed using a special engineering grade of self lubricated plastic.
- Pivot bolts are high tensile steel
- Durable and silent pivot lift design.
- Well proven over 20 years and more than 30,000 treatment tables.
- Tables featuring extendable length footrests are fitted with rigid, solid 16 mm diameter stainless steel slider shafts.
- Designed to slide through nylon bushes for an easy, smooth rattle free action.
- Fabricated in our own Ballarat factory using certified Australian rolled structural grade steel.
- Robotic welded for absolute precision and quality of welds.
- Laser cut components and superior fabricating processes ensure high structural integrity and consistent repeatability of the final product